The Central Dandenong action plan which now has a name "Work.Shop.Play" project. The hard work we have all done to create an action plan for Central Dandenong is coming to life. Most of the actions we have developed together are now being implemented. These include:
- Publishing a limited number of booklets to enable wonderful experiences, special offers and vouchers for office workers of Dandenong
- Testing a food box delivery service with the Dandenong Market (happening on 19th of June if you are interested email Emily)
- Working with interested people to set up office Food Clubs (Workshop being run on 26th of June if you are interested email Emily)
- Developing a #MyDandenong social media campaign
- Designing locally manufactured shopping carts (which look very retro!) to be placed in office foyers
To launch these actions and hand out the offers booklet please come along to our event on Wednesday 24th of June between 11am - 2pm. Please share this invitation with your colleagues. The more the merrier! See invitation below.