Central Dandenong Blog
Adding value to communities with our expertise in design-led innovation and sustainable design.
Who we are
Sustainable Everyday are leaders in the design of liveable sustainable communities. We utilise unique process of research, engagement, analysis and project management.
Sustainable Everyday has a design-led, multidisciplinary and collaborative approach. Our experience spans the public, community and private sectors, with expertise including:
• community engagement, co-design and development
• design-led innovation and design-led food communities
• master planning
• urban agriculture and community gardening
• service design
• policy design (with City of Greater Dandenong and European Union)
• sustainability branding, visual merchandising, social media
We are proud of our long track record of working collaboratively with a wide range of clients and other stakeholders, to achieve outcomes that everyone is happy with.
Achievements and experience:
- Designed and founded the Urban Reforestation Project
- Consulted on policy design with European Union on 'Sustainable Food for Urban Communities' in collaboration with leading design firm Strategic Design Scenarios in Brussels
- Conducted the Shepparton Food Hub Project in partnership with Greater Shepparton City Council and Pollen Studio
- Implemented the Docklands Convivial Garden and Food Hub
- Implemented the Politecnico di Milano's Convivial Garden "Coltivando" in Italy
- Consulted on policy design with European Union on "Multi-level Governance" Charter in collaboration with Strategic Design Scenarios in Brussels
- Directed the development of Australia's first design-led Food Strategy with the City of Greater Dandenong